Abtin has gained extensive experience in the fields of industry and trade, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and financial services in the last 20 years. Since 2010 Abtin Maghrour works as a project manager and management consultant.
His areas of expertise include management consulting, program and project management, project rescue, strategy, business transformation, process optimization, corporate resilience, post-merger integration and M&A.
Abtin Maghrour is an experienced management consultant. He has led numerous international programs and projects with a strong focus on business and IT transformation and working closely with the C-level and the first reporting level.
Born in Tehran, studied business administration in Darmstadt (Master of Business Administration) and Master’s degree Science & Technology Policy and Management at the University of Edinburgh (M.Sc.).
Excellent communicator and manager. German, English and Farsi fluently. Lives in Munich and Wiesbaden.
University of Oxford: AI Programme
Deutsche Coaching Akademie: TÜV-certified business coach
University of Edinburgh: M.Sc. in Science and Technology, Policy and Management
University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt: Master of Business Administration
- Reputational Risk Management in Financial Institutions (2014)
- The Liability of Foreignness: Risikofaktor einer internationalen Expansion durch Direktinvestition (2014)
- India – The Next R&D Cluster For Biopharmaceuticals? (2013)
- Depotbanken in Deutschland 2012 (Konsort GmbH – 2012)
- Outward Investments from Emerging Markets: An Overall Assessment of the Opportunities and Challenges that Firms from Emerging Markets Face in the Era of the Global Business Revolution (2010)